Bikle Manufacturing, Inc. is a certified 100% Woman Owned Small Business!
Bikle was also named a Maryland Family Owned Small Business of the Year by the 2016 Small Business Administration
Richard Bikle founded Bikle Manufacturing, Inc. in Smithsburg, Maryland in 1971. He built a successful machining business filling the need for rebuilding large capacity CNC machines and providing machine tool rebuilding with other custom fabrication services. His wife Joan took over the business after his passing in 2014, and his granddaughter, Joanie Gerber, is the current President and CEO. Bikle created a 45 year legacy of exceptional machining & fabrication services marked by an outstanding reputation for quality with competitive pricing.
- Low to mid volume production runs
- Machine tool rebuilding & retrofitting (Bridgeport etc)
- Manufacturing tooling rebuilds (process molds etc)
- Custom repair and fabrication (heavy construction)
- Ability to work with parts up to 145” long x 60” wide by 48” high weighing up to 40,000lbs.
- 25,000 Square Foot Machining, Fabricating and Assembly Facility
- Doosan DBC 110 4 Axis CNC Milling
- Manufacturing tooling rebuilds (process moulds etc)
- Conventional and CNC Lathe Turning
- Many other capabilities (see our equipment list)
- NAISC Code 332710 machining manufacturer
Bikle continues to this day turning all jobs into solid relationships. We ensure every delivered component, manufacturing run and assembly is finished to specifications, is competitively priced, delivered on time, and exceeds customer expectations.
We’d love the opportunity to earn your business. Please contact us with your requirements to see how we may be able to serve you.